in case it hasn’t hit you yet: Tiana is the first Disney Princess from America.
I can paint with all the colors of your ignorance
homestuck made this more confusing to understand than it needed to be
I love my home.
I hate the dog.
I desire friends.
I keep salesmen from killing each other.
So I went to Dragon*Con a few weeks ago and found a great Snape and Ten cosplaying near each other. It was in the busy section of the vendor fair so I just asked for a picture of them together and ten just said “on a scale of 1-11 how close do you want us?” so I said “uh…12”
AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED
I THINK I ACCIDENTALLY CREATED FAN FICTION
Holy shit… :D
no drummer has shit on this dude
did nOT think this was going to be as incredible as it was when i started this
true friends don’t judge each other
they judge other people
this girl literally destroys all other covers of let it go and she does it sitting down
Okay, I’ve never even seen Frozen, but I’ve heard Let It Go and this is actually fucking mindblowing.
If my linguistics background and language teaching training are reading this correctly, English is probably not this girl’s first language (though it’s possible that she is bilingual, just probably not from birth), because the /l/ phoneme was introduced to her later in life (or in a different way than it is in English)- you can hear it on certain words, like “girl”, where she struggles to blend the two phonemes, and other indicators of non-native fluency like moments where the cadence of a word or part of a phrase is audibly foreign to her, but she fucking nails the intonation of more than ninety percent of the song on top of belting it out from a goddamn chair.
"date a girl who reads!!", "brainy is the new sexy!", "bigger books are better than bigger boobs!"
oh shut the fuck up
date a person who makes you smile, who makes you snort soda out of your nose and still thinks your laugh is cute
not based on how many john green novels they’ve read or episodes of sherlock they’ve watched you petty little fucks
GLaDOS aka passive-aggressive queen bitch
Calm Bottle (aka Glitter Jar)
Goal: Anger management; Decreasing anxiety, fear, etc.; Aggression/anxiety physical release
- Container: This is typically made with a glass mason jar, but since I often make these with children I use water bottles with smooth sides.
- One bottle of clear glue (not white glue that dries clear), corn syrup, or glitter glue. I like using regular glue so I don’t have to deal with the hot water since I make these in my office.
- Water: It can be room temperature if you use regular glue but should be hot if glitter glue is used. If the water is not hot enough then the glitter will become clumpy and separate.
- Glitter: I use mostly super fine glitter with a little regular sized. I sometimes add sequins, beads, shells, plastic jewels, etc. Glow in the dark glitter looks really cool if you can find it. Less (or even none) is needed with glitter glue bottles
-Food coloring: This is optional. Only use one drop or it becomes difficult to see the glitter.
- Strong glue or duct tape: This is used to fasten the lid to the container. I like using colored duct tape.
- Making a Calm Bottle (clear glue or corn syrup): Fill the bottle 3/4 of the way full with water. Then add the glue (or corn syrup) and glitter. The more glue you use, the longer it will take the glitter to fall. I usually use the whole bottle. Add 1 drop of food coloring, if desired, and then glue/tape the lid on.
- Making a Calm Bottle (glitter glue): Instead of clear glue you can use glitter glue. If you go this rout then mix the glitter glue in a bowl with very hot water before adding it to the bottle. If the water is not hot enough then the glue will clump up and not work. You can add 1 drop of food color and additional glitter is desired.
-Using a Calm Bottle: I definitely suggest making this with your client, rather than for them. It is fun to make, they can personalize it, it will mean more to them and they will be much more likely to use it. When your client becomes upset, angry, frustrated, anxious, etc., direct them to shake the bottle vigorously as long as they want as an aggression/anxiety physical release activity. When they are finished they set the bottle down and watch the glitter fall as they use their favorite coping tool and/or deep breathing exercise.
-Other uses: This is a common coping tool used for people who self-harm and is easily adaptable to many clinical issues. I have also used this as a coping tool + timer for kids who are transitioning into sleeping in their own bed or have trouble focusing and are taking long breaks during homework. It is a highly adaptable to numerous therapeutic goals.
it looks pretty and is in a mason jar i need one
this post is making cis people angry everyone reblog it
Page 1 of 364